Part-Time Financial Accountant Needed For Accountancy Practice
Area - Horsham
- Client accounting practice experience necessary
- Development opportunity in small, growing practice
- Flexible working options – 15-20 hours per week
Are you looking for a development opportunity at a small, friendly accountancy practice, where you can play a key role for our growing number of clients?
We are based in rural Slinfold, near Horsham, and are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, financial accountant who is client focused to join our friendly team.
With an interesting and diverse client base, you’ll be managing your own portfolio of allocated clients and supporting other members of the team.
There’s the option to work partly from home, with flexible hours and free parking.
Salary between £16,000 and £20,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience.
We’re looking for:
- Qualified accountant or experienced accountants assistant
- Working knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks/ accounts and taxation software
- Some practice experience preferred
- Experienced in preparation of accounts, VAT and company and personal tax returns
- Some bookkeeping experience desirable.
Modern office, free parking, good remuneration. Immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications July 24.