Thank you for taking the time to enquire about our Tax Return Service, taking the stress out of the complex tax system.
For example, for the UK tax year ended 5th April 2010 the standard tax calculation guide provided by the Inland Revenue runs to 16 pages. Further more if you have certain types of income such as capital gains, partnership or share scheme income, amongst others, you will need the comprehensive tax calculation guide which is a massive 36 pages!
At Giltinan and Kennedy you only have to complete these 5 simple steps:
1. You select any income category which relate to you
2. You send the information listed on your checklist to us by email, fax or post
- We email, fax or post you an acknowledgement when the checklist information has been received
- We calculate your tax liability (tax bill) or overpayment and notify you by email, fax or post
- We send you an invoice as per your fixed fee quotation
3. You make payment to Giltinan and Kennedy
- We complete your tax return and post it to you to check
4. You check it, sign it, keep it for your records
5. You email, fax or post us to confirm that it is correct and complete
- Your full tax return is filed online with the Inland Revenue and we email, fax or post you to let you know when this has been done.
You can be assured that our tax return service is provided by experienced and qualified professionals at every stage of the personal tax return preparation process. A growing number of clients prefer the entire personal tax return service to be provided by email which is certainly very efficient. But if you are unsure of any aspects of your personal tax return needs and would prefer to contact us by telephone, fax or post then we are only too happy to help.
To help answer any further questions click here for FAQs.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01403 337490. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.